Monday, November 10

Coin pass through hand magic trick tutorial


Hello everybody I hope you would have enjoyed my post on ‘criss angel match vanish trick tutorial’ today I am posting a one more video at this link :"http://www.revver.com/video/976517/coin-pass-magic-trick-revealed/".

This magic trick is famous ‘coin pass through hand’. I am posting the video which will tell you how I pass a coin through my hand…. Generally this was one of the famous trick in early 80’s , I really don’t know actually, who made that illusion. But anyone who has made that trick is my one of the favourate, even when first time I saw that trick I was quiet amazed and I was eager to know how it was done , this video will not only show how this trick was done but it will also show you the tutorial on how it was done……..
Kindly watch this and do come regularly to know how magic is done at just the finger tips….

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com