Thursday, November 6

How to become a successful blogger


Hello friends ,
Hope you didn't like my previous post on "INTRODUCTION TO BLOG TIPS" as in that post I have not written good things about two of the world's successful blogger....... Anyways I am not jealous , and sorry to them for this things........

Let's move to the first blog tips given by struggler in blog field, providing his own ways to blogging ....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::CONTENT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I personally believe that content is what that makes people to read your article ........ If you write good content people will definitely come and read your posts ....... though my blog is not that much good with good posts , I am writing always something good which makes say a few people to get something to learn........
My posts are some good , some bore but yet they are helping a few people all over the world to learn something which they don't know...........
I am getting few visits by the people everyday , which I must say because of some good , quality posts ........ So this is my first blogging tips to you , if you want to become a successful blogger than you must write say about anything you know and which you want to tell it to the world....You're post must contain at least some quality and some creativity , so that atleast 2 out of 10 would at minimum like your posts......
writing quality content is the first good step for a beginner , who want to become a good and successful blogger (These are my opinion , it might give good result , but hey..... you are far intelligent )

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com