Saturday, August 16

Self-Esteem May Help You In Getting Success


Self-Esteem is a powerful thought which comes from internal . It is generate within the mind of people , in fact suddenly. Try to build your self-esteem to high. Thinking positive to even worst situation is one way to do it .

Once near a station platform there was a beggar sitting idle, selling pencil. He had cup full of pencil . A young men passing by him gave him a few rupees and started waiting for the train . As soon as the train was about to come , he looked at the beggar's pencils. He went to him ,took few pencils and said ,"I think you are not beggar , but you are a business men . So as I am a business men I am making a business transaction with you , taking few pencil for the rupees ."

After six months , that young men went to a party where he met the beggar . The beggar was completely changed, he was wearing tie, suit , shoes etc. The beggar went to him and told him that ," Sir , you don't remember me , but I remember you. You're the one who changed my life. That day you treated me as a business men , not as a beggar. That thing made me think that what I am doing this. So from that moment I started doing something good than before and see today I am here. Thanks very much for invoking my self-esteem ."

So the change in the beggar life was that his self-esteem was raised high , he started believing that he was not born to do that. Henry David Thoro once said ,"Whatever a man thinks about himself not only decides his destiny but also gets signals about his future. "

0 comments:

Followers

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com