Monday, October 27

Foreword on the memory power


Mark twain is reported to have said that “everyone talks about weather, but no one does anything about it”.
Similarly, everyone talks about his or her bad memory, but few do anything about it.
Let me begin by telling you that there is no such thing as bad memory.
Our brain is capable of storing any where upto 1,000,000,000,000,000(quadrillion), and more ,memory “impulses”.
There are only trained and untrained memory.
Plato said,”all knowledge is but remembrance”.I will tell you how to improve your memory.

My post will give you the tips on how to increase memory.
Believe me you will get a computer memory.
Before dealing further let me tell you do you want to test your memory right now.
Kindly do these following things to test your memory.
Do the test on my coming post and I will also side by side tell you about how to increase your memory.
Believe me by my methods you can learn anything such as speeches,errands,shopping list,contents of an entire magazine,prices,telephone numbers etc.
I will meet u soon on my new post,till then visit my other blog written on how to make free money online whose link is right to this post…….
kindly visit it

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com