Friday, June 27

4 >> EVEN FREE TIME IS FRUITFUL (BE OPPORTUNIST PART-3)


Hello friends , hope you would have enjoyed my posts on the category : Personality development and steps to success ...... Today I am posting the Part-3 of the topic "BE OPPORTUNIST" which is final post of this lesson ....... then we will begin with some more good posts........
In my previous posts I have provided you with the Shocking stories of the people who from no where became successful....... You might be thinking that they can be my own imagination......but believe me they are true to reality....... Today I am providing you with my own example.......
In my free time I used to have bad habit of doing magic tricks and illusions......... A software engineer doing such things is very much strange...... My father always told me that these things are childish ..... and won't help you in your future...
Truly speaking, I that time said to my father that i won't continue....... But I always continued it , performing magic tricks and capturing videos on my motorola mobile phone.....
These videos i captured because to just to show it to my friends and to become smart in front of them.........
But one day when I was surfing internet for videos , I came across a website called : www.revver.com and www.metacafe.com which pays to upload videos........ I quickly opened my mobile phone and uploaded 91 of my magic tricks videos to revver.com within a week..... and today I am earning over $200 per month from that site.........
Wannna proof : view my blog at bottom you will find some of the videos of mine........
or go to this webaddress : http://revver.com/find/video/?query=jontythemagicm&search_on=search to see and watch all of my videos..........
What extraordinary thing I did ?.
It was my true loyalty to what i did...... even that my free time , which i could have passed watching T.V, surfing net etc I done something strange...... And at the right time i got the good opportunity to show my talent........
So I say that no time is free time , do something and be prepare for the opportunity that knock you door......
This ends my topic ......I hope you would have liked it....... In my next post I will provide you with some other posts related to personality development and steps to success

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com