Friday, June 27

4. FREE MONEY TO CLICK


Hello friends this is my fourth post of the category :MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE , please visit that also.....
In my previous posts I have provided you with the trusted sites on the internet where you can make some money , today i am presenting a new site on which i have been paid with my first payout of $5........ This program is quite nice in my point of view , when easy earning online comes to our mind.......
To straight away earn some good money from this site , just follow these steps given below :
1 >> Kindly click the link which is given under heading 'click here' down this page......
2 >> Register there for free....
3 >> Login and click on 'view ads' button
4 >> A list of 9 to 10 ads of different websites will appear......... watch those websites for just 20 seconds .......
5 >> For each website you click and see , they will pay you $.01.........
6 >> They also have refferal program , refer them few of your friends and earn more......
The link I am going to provide you is: http://buxit.info/register.php?r=jonty .........The click button will directly take you to the website, there click on register button and fill up the entries..........
In fill up form they will ask your username , e-mail address , paypal e-mail address which you can register free at http://www.paypal.com/ , they will ask you refferer if any and right down to it will be my name i.e. "JONTY" .......... Kindly refer me on that site , because reffering me will make you loose nothing, but it will give me some money. If you don't refer me , than by default you will be under some one else name....... So kindly don't delete my name there.............
Thanking you , soon I am coming on one more site where you can earn decent income...........

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com