Saturday, June 21

2. >> EARN FREE MONEY ONLINE THROUGH VIDEOS (SECOND)


Hello everybody how you liked my previous post on easy money online, in that post I have provided a link of one of the site as http://www.revver.com/ which has paid me some of the decent income…..
Today I will tell you of one more site which is also same as revver and has paid me little bit of money, but hey it is because I have just started on that site. The site I am talking about is http://www.metacafe.com/ . This site is also a good stream for making money through your own original videos….
Unlike revver this site has some different paying features :
You post your video for the producer reward at the time of uploading. Metacafe will pay you the money only when your videos has been watched by over 20000 views…
Don’t worry they have a very huge traffic on the site each day…… Once you have crossed 20000 views, now then easy money will flow , you will get $5 for every 1000 views after that…. Keep patience and believe me you will get what you desired, but after few months.
After few months of your video posting , hard work in making videos, you will be paid each of the week because as 20000 views will get over, every 1000 views after that will make you earn $5 which is really a good way to earn….

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com