Thursday, June 26

3. FREE EASY MONEY ONLINE


Hello friends, How do you liked my previous post in which i told you about two of the sites which has paid me a decent income ......... for more information on that sites visit this two link:http://help-o-blog.blogspot.com/2008/06/1-earn-money-online-through-videos.html and http://help-o-blog.blogspot.com/2008/06/2-earn-free-money-online-through-videos.html ..........
Today I am going to tell you about one of the good ptc site , which has paid me a decent income of $10 dollars within a 20 days. Believe me don't go in figures its just the beginning income.......
There program is just so simple , follow these steps :
1 >> Go to the link which I will give you.......
2 >> Register a free account there........
3 >> Login and click on 'surf ads' button......
4 >> A list of 18 to 20 ads of different websites will appear......... watch those websites for just 20 seconds .......
5 >> For each website you click and see , they will pay you $.025.........
6 >> They also have refferal program , refer them few of your friends and earn more......
The link I am going to provide you is : http://www.bestpaidbux.cn/?r=jonty..... The click button will directly take you to the website, there click on register button and fill up the entries..........
In fill up form they will ask your username , e-mail address , paypal e-mail address which you can register free at http://www.paypal.com/ , they will ask you refferer if any and right down to it will be my name i.e. "JONTY" .......... Kindly refer me on that site , because reffering me will make you loose nothing, but it will give me some money. If you don't refer me , than by default you will be under some one else name....... So kindly don't delete my name there.............
Thanking you , soon I am coming on one more site where you can earn decent income...........

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com