Tuesday, July 1

1.>> INTRODUCTION TO BLOG TIPS


Hello friends ,
As you must have a question in your mind that my blog is just a one month old and how can I give bloggers free tips to do blogging........... right?........ Ofcourse yes........

Well answer to above question is yes ..... it is true that my blog is just a one month old and no one can be a good blogger in one month........ But believe me , you would have heard everyday from professional bloggers like Darren Rowse , Steve Pavlina etc , the tips on how to become a successful blogger ......
Even I daily go to their site: problogger.net and stevepavlina.com......... Infact whole of my two months of blogging I have made my own few tricks of doing blogging.........

If you feel that my upcoming advice would not benefit you than you can prefer the above two sites because they will definitely teach you more than what I will .........
But it would be interesting to get few tips and tricks from a struggler in blogging field than to get from a preset bloggers..........
If you are satisfied than read my this category and forget the above two links .........or if you are not than please read my other category......
I am definitely working on my generated way to blogging and believe me I need some time to prove it .....say a 3-5 months..........
Than you will come to know that I was thinking on the right track..............
You may ask why I am doing this , that is to reveal my secrets to blogging......... one answer you all know that is to increase my posts and other is wait ........ first listen this saying : "If you keep on doing what you always does, you will keep on getting what you always got" : This proverb is my other answer i.e. I want to do something different , to get something different........
I believe this is a risk category for me, but a start can't be that much dangerous...........
In my next post I will begin giving my blogging tips to you.................Till then Goodbye..........

0 comments:

Followers

 

Money ,Entertainment and Education. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com